The state of you

Gerry had barely slept. There was no time for shaving or breakfast. He was late again.

The trinocular blump extended six hedular appendages, and shaded her eyes in disgust.

‘Tsk’, she tutted.

Gerry grabbed a large sausage roll, and tapped his payment card.

‘Thanks’ he said, before stumbling off to begin his day.

The trinocular blump extended an abdominal finger and vacuumed another 14 ounces of coffee from the jar. 80% of it reached a digestive orifice. The remaining 20% seeped out from her chest, and stained the anterior sumnar plumage below.

‘The state of that fella’, she muttered.